Vikinger theme is one of the most complete and versatile multi-purpose themes on the market. With more than 8 unique and stunning pre-made homepages, powerful theme options, events manager and groups, it doesn’t get easier than this to create a beautiful website for your community.
Main Features of Vikinger – BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Vikinger nulled theme and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the Listar theme, also check another WordPress Themes on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- RTL Support
- Responsive Design
- BuddyPress Powered Social Community
- Incredible Gamification with Gamipress
- Dark Presets
- Super Detailed Design Elements & Pages
- Super Complete Profile & Newsfeed Pages
- SEO Friendly
- Totally Revamped Profile Status Updates
- Express Yourself with Post Reactions
- Mobile Friendly
- Easily Share Posts with Our Share Function
- Badges Gamification
- Quests Gamification
- Credits Gamification
- Ranks Gamification
- Amazing Blog Page with Reaction
- Illustrations, SVG Icons and Avatars Included!
- Incredible Groups with Easy Management
- Stylish Author Hub Management
- BBPress Forum
Changelog of Vikinger v1.7
Version 1.7.0 – Released on 24 July 2021
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error in the single template when the GamiPress plugin wasn’t active.
- Fixed the cursor showing as a pointer on images that belong to a shared post.
- Fixed overflowing title and text on member and group widgets.
- Replaced the new font added by WordPress on their latest update to the login page password field with the theme primary font.
- Fixed unrecognized notifications being displayed in the header notifications dropdown and notification account hub page.
- Added site overlay color to the available colors (overlay that displays when opening the mobile sidemenu, popups, etc).
- When changing pages on filter lists (member, group and post lists), the user is now scrolled to the top of the list.
- The search dropdown right side icons for blog posts now display differently according to the corresponding post format.
- The search dropdown right side icons for groups now indicate if the corresponding group is public or private.
- The search dropdown placeholder text is no longer automatically generated and is now available for translation in the “vikinger.pot” file.
- Any post type can now be displayed in the site blog page, search page and header search dropdown.
- Post lists can now be split, allowing to display one list per post type in the site blog page, search page and header search dropdown.
- A post type filter can now be added to posts lists when displaying more than one post type and not using the post type split option.
- Several options where added to the WordPress “Customizer” -> “Vikinger Settings” -> “Blog” section that allow the control of these new features:
- Post Types – Display in Blog: You can enter the post types allowed for display in the site blog. Enter each post type you want to display separated by a comma (,).
- Post Types – Display in Search: You can enter the post types allowed for display in the site search. Enter each post type you want to display separated by a comma (,).
- Post Types – Split Display: If enabled, one post list will be displayed for each post type.
- Post Types – Filter Display: If enabled, users will be able to filter posts lists by post type when “Post Type – Split Display” is disabled.
- Improved fetching of pinned activities, removing the “double” load on feeds and reducing loading times.
- Line breaks are now displayed in activities text.
- A “Line Break Limit” option has been added to the Customizer -> “Vikinger Settings” -> “Newsfeed” that allows to control the amount of consecutive line breaks that users can input in activities and comments.
- Site administrators can now delete any activity and comment (even the ones they aren’t the author of) from the frontend by using the “three dots” dropdown settings menu.
- Group administrators and moderators can now delete comments from any activity that belongs to the group from the frontend by using the “three dots” dropdown settings menu.
Activity and Comment Edit
- Users can now edit the text of activities (regular status updates and shares only) and comments from the frontend by using the “three dots” dropdown settings menu.
- A new message has been added to activity templates that displays when an activity has been edited to inform of this along with the user that made the last edit.
- A “Edit Time Limit” option has been added to the Customizer -> “Vikinger Settings” -> “Newsfeed” that allows to set the time (in minutes) in which a user is able to edit an activity or comment since he created it (if set to 0, users won’t be able to edit activities or comments after they create them). This setting doesn’t apply for site admins, group admins and mods.
- Site administrators can edit any activity and comment (even the ones they aren’t the author of) from the frontend by using the “three dots” dropdown settings menu.
- Group administrators and moderators can edit any activity and comment that belongs to the group from the frontend by using the “three dots” dropdown settings menu.
React main application code (app.js) has been refactored and improved.
All components have been transformed from class to functional with the use of the new Hooks functionality introduced in React v16.8.0: https://reactjs.org/docs/hooks-intro.html
This allowed the introduction of several additional performance improvements.
Live Preview and Sales Page of Vikinger Theme
Vikinger WordPress Theme Free Download