GeoDirectory Claim Listings addon allows users to submit a listing claim and, once approved, manage and improve their listing. Therefore, taking some of the heavy lifting out of managing a new directory and letting business owners do the hard work of maintaining their listings.
Main Features of GeoDirectory Claim Listings WordPress Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version GeoDirectory Claim Listings nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Place our simple claim button anywhere using either a shortcode, widget, or Gutenberg Block.
- Lightbox Popup Claim form makes for easy on-page claims.
- Ninja Forms Integration (free) gives you the ability to customize the claim form and even create multiple different forms to suit your directory needs. Show claim forms directly in a tab on the details page.
- Pay to Claim can be achieved in combination with our Pricing Manager add-on. Add free listing with minimal content and allow users to pay and upgrade to unlock more listing features.
- Auto Approve Claims via email verification or on payment received.
- Manually Approve or reject claims after reviewing claim info.
- You can Undo Claims previously approve in case of accidental approval or other nefarious reasons.
- Email Notifications alert you to the need to review new claims. Likewise, users will also receive emails on approval or rejection of their request. In addition, you can adjust the workings of all emails.
- Display a Verified Listing badge anywhere using our “post badge” widget, shortcode, or block.
- Sort by verified, the claimed custom field can be used in the drag and drop sorting builder to order listings by verified only or to add it as a ranking factor in other sorting options.
- Approve claim will change the owner of the listing to the user, mark the listing as claimed, and notify the user of their successful claim.
- Reject claim will move the request to rejected claims, which will allow the user to submit another more detailed claim then if needed. The user will receive an email informing them of the claim rejection.
- Delete claim deletes the claim with no email notification, regardless of the state of the claim.
Changelog of GeoDirectory Claim Listings v220.127.116.11
Released on 15 July 2021 – Version 18.104.22.168
- Limit number of listings a user can have per price package – ADDED
- Other Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of GeoDirectory Claim Listings WP Plugin
Free Download GeoDirectory Claim Listings Plugin