The Elementor Pro Form Widget amoCRM Integration plugin is an easy-to-use tool that helps you to create your forms in Elementor Pro, and sending them directly to your amoCRM account. After the integration, submitted the form are automatically added as lead, incoming lead or contact to the specified account in amoCRM, together with additional data.
Main Features of Elementor Pro Form Widget amoCRM Integration
- Custom fields are loaded from the CRM.
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports for sending `_ym_uid` cookie.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Integrate your `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms with amoCRM.
- Integrate unlimited `Elementor Pro Form Widget` forms.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, incoming lead, or contact.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Creation of the lead, occurs together with the creation / binding (used existing if there is) of the contact and company. (if their fields are filled).
- Support creating task to lead.
- Super easy to set-up!
- Much More
Changelog of Elementor Pro Form Widget amoCRM Integration v2.4.6
Released on 22 February 21
- Fixed: compatibility with `SG Optimizer`. - Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory. - Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Chore: remove the slash at the beginning and at the end of the domain, as the user can accidentally indicate this. - Chore: ability to change the redirect link for integration. - Chore: drop old amo sdk. - Chore: optimization of work with tokens. - Feature: added new shortcodes `[meta_page_url]`, `[meta_user_agent]`, `[meta_remote_ip]`. - Few minor bugs fixed too
Elementor Pro Form Widget amoCRM Integration Plugin Demo and Sale Page
Elementor Pro Form Widget amoCRM Integration Free Download