With Easy Updates Manager WordPress plugin, your website`s database remains in sync with the latest version of WordPress core updates. Every new WordPress update will be downloaded automatically (both minor and major releases), it will be processed by Easy Updates Manager, and the changes will be applied to your website.
Main Features of Easy Updates Manager Premium WordPress Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Easy Updates Manager Premium nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Safe mode: ensures updates are compatible with your WordPress version and your server’s PHP version
- Schedule for automatic updates: runs the updates when you want them to avoid any downtime
- External logging – Get alerts when new updates have been logged
- Anonymization – Control what is sent to the WordPress API
- Delayed updates – Delay automatic updates in the case of hotfixes and frequent releases
- Auto backups: integrates with UpdraftPlus and take a backup before your site is updated
- UpdraftCentral: fully integrates with UpdraftCentral
- Log clearing schedule: keeps your logs table under control and deletes entries according to your own schedule
- Import/Export settings: exports your settings from one site to another for quick configuration
- Email notification of updates: gives you weekly or monthly reports of pending updates
- White label: disables notices and customizes what the client sees
- Check plugins: runs a check of plugins that have been removed from the WordPress Plugin Directory
- Webhook: integrates with third-party services to run automatic updates via cron or even Zapier
- Export logs: exports logs for printing, or downloads a CSV or JSON file for a date range
- Version control protection: prevent updates from occuring to plugins and themes under version control
Changelog of Easy Updates Manager Pro v9.0.9
Released on 12 June 2021 – Version 9.0.9
- FEATURE: Add the ability to disable update notification emails completely when a plugin updates automatically
- TWEAK: Added Update URI header field to avoid accidentally being overwritten with an update of a plugin of a similar name from the WordPress.org Plugin Directory.
- TWEAK: Added stacktrace column to the logging table to log a PHP stack trace
- TWEAK: Correct misnamed array key when migrating theme options
- TWEAK: Prevent a couple of PHP undefined variable log notices upon de-installation
- TWEAK: Prevent a potential unwanted PHP debugging notice in MPSUM_Disable_Updates::http_request_args_remove_plugins_themes()
- TWEAK: Update seasonal notices
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Easy Updates Manager Premium WP Plugin
Easy Updates Manager Premium Plugin Free Download