Checkout for WooCommerce brings together the best checkout page for your WordPress eCommerce site with a fully integrated plugin that is built to work seamlessly with any theme. CheckoutWC makes it incredibly easy to optimize your checkout page.
Main Features of CheckoutWC – Conversion optimized checkout templates for WooCommerce
You can read below about some main or core features of this GPL version CheckoutWC nulled plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable for you then you can check out the other WooCommerce‘s latest themes, plugins and addons on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- A one-click solution, beautifully designed
Checkout for WooCommerce is a no hassle solution for a seamless checkout experience. No configuration or coding knowledge required.
- Optimized for conversions
Checkout for WooCommerce boosts conversions by streamlining the complex checkout and payment processing process.
- Perfectly adaptable
Checkout for WooCommerce is fully responsive and works with all WordPress themes out of the box.
- Build trust with your customers
61% of shoppers consider abandoning their purchase when a website is not upfront about cost. In fact, according to research, unexpected costs are the number one reason for shopping cart abandonment.
- Checkout for WooCommerce helps customers feel informed and in-control of their purchase experience by showing them total costs early in their checkout, before payment information is requested. We help build trust with your customers.
- Simplified checkout
According to research, nearly 30% of online shoppers will abandon checkout forms that are too long or complicated.
- Checkout for WooCommerce breaks the checkout process up into three discrete steps that keep users focused on one category of information at a time. This reduces the chance for confusion or form fatigue, helping customers to complete their purchases more often.
- Optimized account creation process
Forcing users to register for an account and choose a password during checkout can cause 35% or more shoppers to abandon their cart.
- Checkout for WooCommerce streamlines the account process by allowing customers to create an account without any additional information. Once checkout is submitted, they will get an email with information about their new account.
Changelog of CheckoutWC v5.2.3
Released on 17 June 2021 – Version 5.2.3
- Fix – Fix issue with WooCommerce Germanized checkboxes next to the place order button
- New – Order Bumps can now be configured to show if one or more category of products is in the cart!
- New – Support for ConverKit for WooCommerce
- Improved – If an Order Bump becomes invalid because the cart changed, we “undiscount” the bump until the cart satisfies the bump conditions.
- Improved – When showing discounts on cart items, render Order Bumps price correctly.
- Fix – Fix issue with WooCommerce PayPal Payments that caused the PayPal buttons not to appear.
- Fix – You can no longer select a variable product parent as an offer product.
- Fix – Bumps cannot satisfy the display conditions for other bumps.
- Fix – Fix compatibility with woocommerce_checkout_redirect_empty_cart and woocommerce_checkout_update_order_review_expired hooks.
- Fix – Added a workaround for Authorize.net and order review step
Live Preview and Sales Page of CheckoutWC Plugin
CheckoutWC WordPress Plugin Free Download