Analytify is a lightweight WordPress plugin which will allow you to integrate Google Analytics stats into your blogs in no time. It is a more convenient way to display analytics statistics for your readers. The plugin integrates with Google Analytics and gives you two primary types of statistics which are goals, and events. These help in tracking the statistics regarding conversion of readers on your blog into paying customers.
Main Features of Analytify – Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin For WordPress
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Analytify Pro nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Enables the non technical editors who maintain the areas of your site to see the traffic associated with their posts
- Every post and page has it’s own metrics, that can been organized under each post/page.
- Real Time stats dashboard which gives you detail of each current visitor you have on your site
- Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking
- Frontend Reporting
- Automated Email Reports
- Manage UTM Campaigns
Changelog of Analytify Pro v4.1
Released on 21 June 2021 – Version 4.1.0
- New Feature: Add the Global Site Tag (gtag.js) tracking compatibility.
- Enhancement: Add email and tel links reporting in Events Tracking.
- Enhancement: Update diagnostic information for additional details.
- Enhancement: Add translatable strings and sanitize date field data.
- Enhancement: Track authors by user name in Custom Dimensions module.
- Bug Fix: Errors in tracking with AMP when Custom Dimensions module is enabled.
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Analytify Pro WP Plugin
Analytify Pro WordPress Plugin Free Download