Advanced iframe pro is the most advanced iframe plugin for WordPress wi8th advance and pro features which is also available as a standalone version. This plugin offers Lazyload, Responsive Iframes, Browser detection as well as it also can modify css styles and much more. So In this post, I’m going to share Advanced iFrame Pro GPL, not Advanced iFrame Pro Nulled Plugin which is fully working.
Main Features Of Advanced iFrame Pro WordPress Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the Advanced iFrame Pro Plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the instantify Plugin, also check another WordPress Plugin on www.ulathemes.com for free.
- Lazy load Iframe
- Loading indicator
- Add a css and js file to the parent page
- Security code: You can only insert the shortcode with a valid security code from the administration.
- Many additional cool features are available the pro version
- Show only specifiy areas of the iframe
- Zoom iframe content
- Modify css styles
- Responsive iframes/videos
- Browser detection
- Change link targets and show iframes as layer with header/footer
- Scrolling on ipad and iphone
- Hide areas of the parent to give the iframe more space
- Show only specific areas of the iframe when the iframe is on a same domain
- Forward parameters to the iframe Resize the iframe to the content height or width on loading, AJAX or click
- Scroll the parent to the top when the iframe is loaded
- Hide the content until it is fully loaded
- Much More
Changelog Of Advance Iframe Pro WordPress Plugin
Latest Version 2021.2 – Updated On:19 April 21
- New: ?aiEDC=true can be also used to enable the debug console. ?aiEnableDebugConsole still works.
- New: Two log levels instead of one are used now: .log() for info. .error() for configuration error
- New: Optimized performance when reading the options
- New: Check for duplicate ids. As a duplicate id causes errors a new check was added that prints this problem into the console.
- New: Optimized performance when you use AOSEO! They do execute shortcodes to get data for titles/descriptions. This leads to the problem that each shortcode get executed up to 3 additional times! Now the rendering of advanced iframe is limited to the body section and only a <!– advanced iframe not rendered –> is added when debug mode is active. So if you check your source code and see this comment your page is now a little bit faster :). This is also reported as bug at AOSEO as they should cache this rendering and not execute it up to 3 times. On my demo page it happens in total 24! times. See: view-source:http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-pro-demo/show-only-a-part-of-the-iframe?aiEDC=true
- New: Added an “Advanced iframe checklist”. Read this first to have an optimal start: http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-checklist
- New: Improved editor button. Now a updated way to insert the shortcode is used which should support most possible scenarios
- New: ai.min.js is now default. If is only 48k instead of 79k.
- New: Standalone jQuery version was updated to jQuery 3.5.1
- New: Code refactorings. Some code was extracted nicely to classes. Further refactorings will follow in the next releases.
- New: ai.min.js and ai_external.js are recreated after update to have the latest versions always.
- New: All internal images where optimized.
- Some other minor bug fixes and impovements
Advanced iFrame Pro Plugin Demo and Sale Page
Advanced iFrame Pro Free Download